Terms and Conditions
Terms on Conditions of Sale and Delivery
All contracts for the supply of goods and services entered into between Pimbrook Ltd, 85 Pinebrook Drive, Artane, Dublin 5 (“the Company”) and any person, firm or company (“ the Buyer”) are subject to the terms and conditions set out hereunder.
1. Unless otherwise specified by the Company in writing:
i) All prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax and are quoted in euro
ii) Each quotation is for the stipulated quantities only and shall not apply to any other quantity or to any other enquiry or order.
2. A specified deposit on all software is required prior to software dispatch, unless otherwise agreed in writing. All software under €600 (ex vat) requires a 100% deposit.
3. All support fees will be invoiced from date of agreement unless by prior written agreement between the Company and the Buyer.
4. Quotes are valid for 30 days only.
5. Sage Services is product dependent. With certain products the Sage Services is obligatory to keep the software licensed and available for use.
6. Our terms for settlement of invoices are strictly 30 days from date of issue.
7. Quotations for installation and training are provided at our standard rates. Any additional time required will be charged at these rates.
8. Additional freight charges may be imposed on software orders below €500.
9. Retention of Title: Please note that ownership of the software will not pass to you until the invoice is paid in full. In accordance with European Communities (Late Payment in Commercial Transactions) Regulations 2002, Pimbrook Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Overdue balances will be charged at a rate of 8% per annum over the current applicable ECB main refinancing rate plus associated recovery rates.
1. It will be the client’s responsibility to ensure that there are no problems with computer related issues on the day that training and/or installation will take place. Pimbrook Ltd Technical Support Staff will be happy to discuss these issues in advance with the clients technical support partners.
2. Support Services are carried out during normal business hours: 9.00am to to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Public and Bank Holidays.
1. The Company shall not be liable;
i) For any damage or defect in the goods unless damage is noted on the delivery docket and notification is given to the Company (and to the Carrier, if any, concerned) at the time of delivery. ALL GOODS therefore must be checked at delivery point.
ii) Projected dates for delivery of the goods (or any part thereof) are estimated only and the Company shall accordingly not be liable for any loss, consequential or otherwise, arising from delay in effecting delivery.
iii) In the event of the Buyer’s failing to accept delivery of the goods on the date stipulated for delivery, the Company shall be at liberty to impose a charge for additional freight/ handling/ storage of the goods until such time as the delivery is accepted.
iv) The Buyer shall accept any such additional costs arising due to goods being delivered outside normal working hours or in partial loads.
1. A re-stocking charge of 35% will be applied on written cancellation of all orders.
2. Goods that are non-stock items for the Company will not be accepted for return.
1. Cancellation by the Buyer of any order, or part thereof, can be accepted by the Company in agreement only and on condition that the Buyer agrees to discharge, and discharges, all costs and expenses incurred by the Company consequent on such cancellation.
2. No order cancellations will be approved after delivery has taken place.
It is prohibited for visitors to upload any defamatory, offensive or abusive comments. Any such content will be removed by Pimbrook Limited.